You’ll see that we recently surveyed some amazing ministry leaders from around the country about the topic of discipleship. One question we asked was, “What are the best resources you have used in making disciples?” We’re sharing some of their answers below. There’s lots of diversity among these resources, but we hope you’ll find it useful. And we’re flattered we made the list, too.
Disciple Making Resources
- Let the Nations Be Glad by John Piper
- Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby, Richard Blackaby, and Claude King
- Threads articles and studies, specifically Sacred Roads by Heather Zempel
- Seven Practices of Effective Ministry by Andy Stanley
- Discipleship Journal’s resources from The Navigators
- The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges
- The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
- The Discipline of Grace by Jerry Bridges
We’d love for you to comment if you’ve got something that should be added to the list. For additional resources on discipleship and other topics, check out Threads’ list of influential reads.