Have you ever wanted to know God more intently and invigorate your prayer life, but you just didn’t know where or how to start? If your answer is yes, you’re not alone.
Prayer is, without a doubt, the most dynamic discipline in a believer’s life. Yet it may be the most misunderstood and the least taught. Pray Like This, a new six-session study by Steve Gaines shows believers that following Jesus’ Model Prayer will lead them to fall more in love with God and grow in their desire to engage in conversation with Him.
Groups who dive into this study will discover the significance of starting your prayers by acknowledging God as Father. You’ll learn what it means for His name to be recognized as holy. You’ll discover what you’re asking God to do when you pray for His kingdom to come and His will to be done. You’ll see what Jesus meant when He told us to ask God for daily bread. You’ll understand the importance of asking for forgiveness in your prayers. Finally, you’ll more fully grasp the need to ask God to deliver us from the evil one.
This video offers a glimpse into some of the study’s benefits, including a peek at some of the inspiring video sessions introduced by Pastor Steve Gaines, J. D. Greear, Robby Gallaty, Ronnie Floyd, Kelly Minter, Ken Hemphill, Lisa Harper, Ed Litton, H. B. Charles, Michael Kelley, and more.
- Video featuring proven leaders and reliable voices, with introductions by Steve Gaines
- Six small-group sessions that walk participants through Jesus’ Model Prayer
- Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional video
- Understand how seeing God as Father affects your prayer life.
- Grasp the significance of God’s invitation to call on His holy name.
- Learn how a prayerful posture leads to an understanding of God’s will.
- Develop spiritual maturity and a knowledge of God’s kingdom through prayer.
- See the role Scripture plays in an effective prayer life.
- Develop greater dependence on God by recognizing that He provides all your daily needs.
- Discover the path to knowing God more intimately through prayer.
- Learn how to wage spiritual warfare through prayer.
CLICK HERE to learn more or sign up for a free preview of the Pray Like This study.